How to practice? Of course, it is always useful to have done some Yin Yoga classes with a certified teacher in real life, but … now where to start? I believe Yin Yoga is so easy, that once you know the Yoga basics, you can do it on your own. What do you need to know? Well what about Yin Yoga Online with Yin Yoga with Marianne?
Yoga Video Tutorials
First, check out the Yoga Video Tutorials and let these instructional and educational videos from ‘Yin Yoga with Marianne’ on YouTube guide you on the path of Yin Yoga. Go, go, go and educate yourself:
- What is Yin Yoga?
- Who is it for?
- Yin Yoga guidelines
- How to build your own Yin Yoga practice?
- When to practice?
- What Yoga props to use?
- How to use your breath during a Yin Yoga practice?
- What Yoga poses can you do?
Watch & learn
Do you think you are ready? Really, you can do it. What it comes down to is:
- Watch & learn
- Do the chosen pose yourself.
- Hold the pose for 1-3 or 3-8 minutes.
- Make notes.
- Try them again and again.
- Do just one or do several.
- The order of them does not matter.
- Find out which ones help you out.
- Keep on doing them.
- Enjoy it!
THUS…. You can do it. Just make sure you educate yourself first, ask questions if you have them and then START!
All Yin Yoga blogs are linked to the above mentioned instructional and educational videos:
- Yin Yoga with Marianne
- What is Yin Yoga?
- Who can do Yin Yoga?
- When to practice Yin Yoga?
- How to build your Yin Yoga Practice?
- What props do you need?
- How to use your breath during Yin Yoga?
- What are Yin Yoga Guidelines?
Yin Yoga blogs
Also check our other Yin Yoga blogs:
- Yoga for everybody on Yin Yoga benefits.
- Injury free on Yoga & Anatomy.
- Yoga Practice on ‘How to practice Yin Yoga safely?’.
What do you think?
Yes, like NIKE says: “Just do it!”.
How to slow down? Simply take a break and do Yin Yoga.
Sit still. Stretch. Breathe. Continue.
Yin Yoga with Marianne
Join us online: Yin Yoga with Marianne.
Watch the short promo on YouTube: Yin Yoga with Marianne.
Read the blog ‘Yin Yoga Online’ with all necessary links to useful YouTube videos.
Read the blog ‘Do It Yourself’ and find out why I believe you can do Yin Yoga anywhere, anytime.