Whether we believe in the Energy Wheels (chakras) in our body or not, we can use the related topics in our daily life. Let’s see the themes as reminders to increase our awareness regarding a certain topic. Let’s apply this Yoga wisdom to give our life a boost of positive energy. We can all use that, don’t you think? Ready? Let’s move on to ‘How to get inspired?’.
Every energy wheel has a specific function and an energy that can manifest itself in a positive or negative form. We call the energy that flows through it ‘physical energy’ and the energy of the seventh Chakra, the Crown Chakra  is about the highest guidance; creation. It influences spiritual will, inspiration, idealism and celestial knowledge and it is our connection with the universe. What it comes down to is: ‘We are All-One’.
‘How to get inspired? Can you actually hear your inner voice? That is where it all starts. If you look at life right here and now, the next question is of major importance: ‘Does ‘this’ make me enthusiastic?’. A simple question you could say, but isn’t it a brilliant one to ask yourself daily or whenever you need to take a decision? Just sit down, close your eyes, tune in with your breath and ask yourself this question again and again regarding a current challenge and listen to your inner voice. What do you hear?
Living in the moment
The Crown Chakra has to do with being completely present to be able to hear what your inner voice is telling you to do. It is about enjoying life to fullest and in the moment it is all happening: NOW. And it is about living in the moment and accepting what life offers you right now instead of wanting it to be different and/or fighting what is happening. But also it is about feeling united, being aware of the present moment and knowing that you are not alone. Like they say: ‘We are All-One’.
‘Great’ you might be thinking, ‘… but how on earth do I open up this crown chakra in daily life itself?’ or ‘What will it do for me?’. They say we are all guided. Whether it is your inner voice guiding you or whether it is guidance given to you by other sources or guides. I am sure we all have a different view point here.
Stay on track
Only we all know that inner voice and it is time to start listening to it. Not the voice of the Ego, but the voice of your soul. If you are willing to open up for it and are willing to receive the guidance given to you, you will find your path and you will know how to stay on track. This way you can return to a place of harmony and simplicity and experience that everything is exactly as it supposed to be.
‘Inspired for me means in-spirit, thus doing things in the right spirit,
the spirit of your heart and soul’.
What can you do to let the energy flow well through your Crown Chakra in order to receive guidance from that inner or outer voice? Also, how can you connect to a higher wisdom that is guiding you on your path? Inspired for me means in-spirit, thus doing things in the right spirit, the spirit of your heart and soul. Use the tips below to see how you can receive this inspiration.
Check out some tips / options here. Get inspired:
- Accept everything that is there already.
- Your body, your life and your circumstances are no hindrance to feel happy and joyful. It is often only your thought about it, not the real situation itself that is troubling you. They say you can only purify and ‘dominate’ what we are willing to accept fully.
- Be grateful for what you ‘have’ in your life already, because there is so much, big or small to be happy about. See it and be grateful.
- Count your blessings. There is so much that does succeed, thus look at what goes well too and count those successes instead of only looking at what did not go well.
- Revaluate and revalue the way you live, think, the things you do, the people you spend time with.
Sometimes it is time to really open up your eyes. Are you still on track? Do you have things and people around you that believe in you and that you believe in?
- Change what you can change in order to awaken, so you can work towards establishing what is important for you in your life.
More tips on how to get inspired.
- Find out what is important for you and what you believe in and start integrating this into your life, step by step.
- Look at your thoughts about things that are happening. You can’t always change the situation, but you can change the way you think.
- Acknowledge that we sometimes need pain / suffering to reopen your eyes. And sometimes you might think it can’t get any worse. The good thing is you most probable have had the worst part already. Pain is often a wake up call to get you moving in the right direction, so go!
- Ask for guidance again and again when you are working towards change and are trying to get back on track or stay on track.
- You are your own best teacher and other people around you are merely a reflection of what is inside of you (too). Dare to see it, be vulnerable and honest. ‘Do you like what you see?’ and ‘What would you like to see changed?’. Ask for help to transform what you would like to change.
Last, but not least, working on this Crown Chakra, means you decide to live your life, not other people’s lives. Choose a life that gives you and the people around you real joy, happiness and fulfilment and devote yourself to this. Furthermore, find a way of living that connects you to your inner world and the world around you in a blissful way. You can then live your life to the fullest, accepting and celebrating all that there is and that is the way to get inspired and stay inspired.
How to slow down? Simply take a break and do Yin Yoga.
Sit still. Stretch. Breathe. Continue.
Yin Yoga with Marianne
Join us online: Yin Yoga with Marianne.
Watch the short promo on YouTube: Yin Yoga with Marianne.
Read the blog ‘Yin Yoga Online’ with all necessary links to useful YouTube videos.
Read the blog ‘Do It Yourself’ and find out why I believe you can do Yin Yoga anywhere, anytime.
©This blog is inspired by a book from Margot Anand ‘Tantrische Liefde; Chakra’s openen en de weg naar extase’ (Tantric Love).
 Source: http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/library/l_chakras.htm#second